How to Get to Dairycon
1) We've been informed by the hotel that no food or drink can be brought in to the convention. Their rules, not ours. We certainly can't stop you from bringing in a sub if you're hungry :-) There are places to eat just across the street. There is a built-in lunch break at noon for the show.
2) You need to be Pre-registered to attend. No walk-ins allowed.
3) Under 18 to be accompanied by an adult. As this is an adult affair, only those over 18 can pre-register. Note to parents: feel free to bring the kids, just tell us their names so we can assign them a slot and a badge. No seperate pre-reg for them is necessary. This also applies to spouses, cousins, and your girlfriend; just *tell* us who you are bringing, and their name. They DO NOT NEED a seperate pre-reg form, but we won't stop you if you do. I suppose it's one way to stock up on trinkets :-). Think of it this way; one pre-reg covers the whole family!
4) It's free to show up. It's free to hang out. That's what we do. We give away little trinkets out of the goodness of our hearts, a little something to remember us by, 'cause we love you guys. To those of you who have generously donated to help cover the vastly increased cost of the rooms, we give you our heartfelt thanks.
5) One trinket per pre-registrant. That's the rule. There's going to be a raffle, so you have the same shot as everyone else for another one. Come to the first booth on the left and present your driver's license or state ID. We'll say howdy, cross ya off the list, and give you your goodies. Attendance is required. No, you can't pick up your buddy's pre-reg packet for him. We don't have a 'non-attendee' package. The point is to show up and have fun!
6) If y'all need it explained a different way, try this: prior to the show, pre-registrants for Dairycon will have sent in a pre-reg form and recieved in-reply both a confirmation number, and a Dairycon Attendance Packet. You must be over the age of 18, and in possession of a driver's license, or state ID in order to attend the show. Remember to bring your confirmation number with you.
As in previous years, all the *other* information you need to know will be sent to you in your confirmation mailing(sent out when pre-reg closes in March). The above-listed info should be enough to get you started.
We strive to give you the best possible experience for the absolute lowest price ('free' seems to be a pretty good price, eh folks?). We think that our committment to this shows!
How to Get to Dairycon